Thursday, July 19, 2007

I was tagged on July 6th!

2 kids 2 dogs 2 tired (love the name!) tagged me and explained that I should visit the blog to see what it's all about. Sooo, I visited the blog and found out that this is how it works:

1. Each player is to list 8 facts/habits about themselves.
2. The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning before facts/habits are listed.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 8 people and posts their names.
4. Then the players goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read the tagger's blog to find out how it works.
Here are 8 facts/habits about me...
1. I try to live life with an "attitude of gratitude." Been through some challenging times and have learned the more I "appreciate," the happier I am!
2. I'm a morning person and love to pop out of bed at the crack of dawn (or earlier) and get the day started! But, by midnight I can barely keep my eyes open and can be quite grumpy.
3. My heart still melts whenever I see my daugher smile...and she's almost 21!
4. When possible, I really enjoy delicious dinners for breakfast. My favorite - Thanksgiving leftovers including all the trimmings and dessert - pumpkin pie and whip cream, of course! While most are hitting the stores on Black Friday, I'm reheating and eating!!
5. One of my favorite pastimes is taking a long, long walk on a beautiful day while listening to my old-fashioned headphones blast random songs.
6. Speaking of songs, I love music so much that I've volunteered and worked at a radio station. (WTMD - 89.7FM - check it out!) But now, in addition to listening, I really want to do some dancing and learn how to SALSA!
7. I treasure time spent socially with family, friends, and co-workers. But, I absolutely need "space" - very quiet solitude - to think, plan, and organize ideas and goals.
8. I love hearts and flowers, rainbows and butterflies, peace signs and smiley faces and still believe..."All you need is LOVE." Oh, and I still listen to The Beatles.
Here's who I am tagging: let them eat chocolate, 23 Swain things, Granny's Girls, funandgames, Why not?, Wine Knot, YellowPoplar, View from the Picadilly Tree.

No comments: