Monday, July 2, 2007

Week 1, Thing 2 - Lifelong Learning

For me, the easiest habit is Habit 2: Accept responsibility for your own learning. I believe if you really have the desire to learn something, it is possible...but you must depend upon yourself to make it happen.

The most difficult habit for me is Habit 6: Use technology to your advantage. That's why this activity is a huge challenge!

I must admit that according to the study, "A Typology of Information and Communication Technology Users" (which was recently published by The Pew Internet and American Life project) I was considered Connected but Hassled! Which is so true. But, I've decided...I'm really going to try...

In case you'd like to take the quiz and find out your type: http://www.pewinternet.org/quiz/ Thanks to Info Services for a very interesting Reference Update : )

No comments: